Workshops seminar and symposia are conducted for the students and the teaching faculty regularly to expand the vistas of their knowledge and to keep them tuned to the latest developments in their respective disciplines. Resource persons and guest lecturers belonging to various disciplines from esteemed in institutions are invited to
enlighten the students and staff.
- State level conference on Research & Development in Computational biology and Bioinformatics at SIMPRA on October 2008
- State level seminar on Diabetes held at SIMPRA on January, 2009
- State level seminar on Bioinformatics aspects of Genetic Engineering and computer aided drug design held SIMPRA on January 2009.
- District level Awareness programme on organic Farming held at SIMPRA 2009.
- National conference on agro techniques and trade promotions of herbs and herbal products will be held on December, 2009.